Fat Chance ti

mfh126":2nj7xvgc said:
Pardon my ignorance, but why all the interest in the serial number?

Speaking only for myself, I'm interested in where and when it was made; the serial number gives an idea or confirmation.

Major22":2nj7xvgc said:
GoldenEraMTB":2nj7xvgc said:
looking good :cool:

serial number please?

Aren't you going to put a FAT of yours up for BOTM Rob?

I'm mulling it over :LOL:

Here is the serial number: H8KM05626.
Hope someone can tell me the year of the frame, any aditionall info would be great! I´m afraid it won´t be finished untill ten days or so, as I´m out untill then...

trip":1ix25utb said:
Hope someone can tell me the year of the frame, any aditionall info would be great! I´m afraid it won´t be finished untill ten days or so, as I´m out untill then...

Unusual number, ??????? :roll:

StarTREK":1togpenm said:
trip":1togpenm said:

Unusual number, ??????? :roll:

oh no; it's a Sandvik :eek:

The seat tube decal say later Ti Fat made in NY, but the monostay says earlier, while the rest of the frame says later, so perhaps a carry over in the sale to serotta? (or did serotta produce them with monstays for a while?) I say a 1995/1996.

But that serial number is strange, at least have not seen one that looked like that for any Fat. Looks more like a serial number generated on a Taiwan made frame. Not suggesting this is a fake or something.

That´s what I was told if I remember well, about ´95-´96. Finally will be finished in ten days or so...

Back