Fat Chance ti

I hope that you'll bring that bike if you'll com visit me in july ;)

I would be interested to know the feeling given by the ti spokes

Thanks guys! Sure the seatpost is turned? The spokes are really cool, really looking forward how it rides. Hopefully it´ll be ready by the end of the week.
I´ve got other 2 wheelsets with ti spokes, but with a radial build. They ride nice and plush, very smooth. The bad thing is thay are flexy, I only weight 60kg, so it´s ok for me, but can be a problem for heavier riders.
Not sure which one will go to your meeting Pierre, this one, the Merlin Elevator, or if I have time enough another one... ;)

nice frame! I just made my dream list, and the fat chance ti is in it!

trip":14b079ju said:
Thanks guys! Sure the seatpost is turned?

No actually, the seatpost looks in the right position looking at the clamp. However the logo has been applied to an unusual spot. Usually it's two to the sides, or one in the rear. Not seen it applied to the front of the post before.

mfh126":hc720x72 said:
I'm drooling over those wheels! If you want to swap that Psycho for a NOS Smoke, let me know. :)
I wouldn´t mind, but shipping costs would make cheaper searching for a new one here... :oops:
Hope finishing it by the end of the week, and then I´ll be able of checking the serial number ;)

Back