Fat Chance Shock A Billy 94 Aquafade

Oooh that saddle bring sback memories; bad ones! :x

Nice build mate :cool:

I'm way more pleased with it than in that original build. I could pick it apart until the cows come home but I think I'll park it for the moment. My Buck Shaver needs some attention anyway. Got some good plans for it.

northerndave":2ep4yylx said:
Some Judy FSX on the way for the 'Billy...

I'm making the same move from Mags to Judys on my Billy.. It's gonna feel better looking down on beefier forks I rekkon.. :twisted:

kingroon":2gdn4ybi said:
northerndave":2gdn4ybi said:
Some Judy FSX on the way for the 'Billy...

I'm making the same move from Mags to Judys on my Billy.. It's gonna feel better looking down on beefier forks I rekkon.. :twisted:

I really didn't like Mag21 on mine they looked really out of place... too skinny in comparison with the tube diameter of the rest of the bike.

shockabilly

Hi folks.. sorry to hijack thread for a post but while I sort out how and where to post a bike for sale I have an fat chance shockabilly with rockshox judy sl ti forks with the frame powder coated to match the judy yellow all in immaculate condition..full bike ready to roll.. most of the components while not as high end as the F/F are also age appropriate or thereabouts..any interest pm me..In the meantime I'll try to get a full page up with photos etc..

gary

Looking forward to seeing some pictures of the bike with the Judys on. Thinking as time goes on maybe I should have done the same on my one....

Back