Fat Chance Kickstarter

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qilfX7sTUSE[/youtube]

A talk, and then Q and A, with Chris at Mission Workshop.

Is there a rush? My IF took 5 months to make, and it was just 1 frame, their operations were fully up and running, tools, employees, parts etc all were already in place...

mtbmaniac":1qdpppju said:
Is there a rush? My IF took 5 months to make, and it was just 1 frame, their operations were fully up and running, tools, employees, parts etc all were already in place...
No rush, I would just like an update.

mtbmaniac":17l8z6s8 said:

Exactly...they might not be delivered before Crimbo. He's not gonna be a mass producer but hopefully his bikes will be special and in time evolve to be one of the market leaders again. No different to ordering a personalised sports car from a prestige marque.

M-Power":20e4hoxc said:
mtbmaniac":20e4hoxc said:

Exactly...they might not be delivered before Crimbo. He's not gonna be a mass producer but hopefully his bikes will be special and in time evolve to be one of the market leaders again. No different to ordering a personalised sports car from a prestige marque.

Yep, if one wants fastfood, then go to McDonalds. :)

Apparently he forgot to turn off the location when he uploaded the picture to Facebook as it said he was in Taiwan....

(joke)

Back