Fat Chance "Anni"

Benzosol

Devout Dirtbag
I just got this Fat YO "Anni" a few days ago in a trade. I made the trade even though I knew the bike was too small, I couldn't pass it up.
Made a few changes. Overall the condition is very nice. Never seen a mountain campagnolo record group in person. Nice stuff BTW.
Took it out the other day. Its a bit small for me, which is a bit too bad. My back will just have to deal.

Attachments

• Fat.JPG
    Fat.JPG
    212.7 KB · Views: 858
Martin,
You know those Avids are a eyesore for me...What the chance you have a set of Campy levers?

B

I had some but they went to another 10th anniversary Fat a month or so ago, no spare levers here only a complete grouppo.

Very cool bike and gruppo. I was recently rereading a test in MBA and there is a rider weight limit on these.

CTK; Weight limit? You sayin i'm fat? Whats the limit just in case I am fat?

UNO Speedo- would entertain a trade for a L-XL.
Mantis Valkyrie, Rare YO Eddy or Rare Klein...

Benzosol":398oxjt7 said:
CTK; Weight limit? ...
yes actually has the 10th Anniversary model a rider weight limit. It was made out of True Temper OX 3 tubing and the Yo was made of quad butted tubing.

If you need a Rare Yo Eddy for a trade... drop a line ;)

Benzosol":12sq2vee said:
CTK; Weight limit? You sayin i'm fat? Whats the limit just in case I am fat

No idea of your weight, but a 180lbs weight limit rules out lots of non fat people anyway. Review says something like "Chris Chance was at pains to point out the weight limit" But I suppose it depends on how hard you ride it too.

200 of these bikes made.

Back