F~~~~~ scary was in a house fire today

rojo":64mlb4kn said:
I got her out and then went back in to get cat , some scary stuff. She is a mess poor woman. So scary how quick it went up.

Seriously - you're a hero! Well done.

Sorry to hear about the fire and hope everyone's ok.

I'm a fire fighter and we get to see some amazing footage of how quickly fire spreads. Very very nasty stuff.

It can't be stressed enough how important it is to be aware of the dangers. Any of you that have not done so already please contact your local fire service as they will come to your house and give you a free home risk assesment. This will include free smoke detectors if you don't have any or the ones you do have are tired.

Anyone in North Yorkshire feel free to contact me on here and I'll sort out a visit for you.

Thanks again guys for kind words.

I managed to get in to the bungalow to get some bits out jewellery, photos, pictures etc not loads just a few bits. Can see why no one is meant to be in there, where i have put up tongue and grove wooden ceilings they are bowing bigtime. The fireman said yesterday that the ceilings that are up are very dangerous as they have quite a few tonnes of roof lying on top of it. Was scary as f@@@ walking under it getting stuff. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Back