explosif respray

Nice looking colour that. I'm going to get my 94 Lava Dome powder coated too. Not sure what colour yet though.

How have you got the dog collar to work for V brakes? I want V's but am missing the rear brake stop the same as you.

clockworkgazz":1k0jhqzc said:
great score on the kona and a great job looks lush, to nice for a daily commuter. Is the bike a shade to small for you? It's just with the stem on so high it looks like weird.

:) No its sets that height more comfortable due to lower back injury{which is getting better} :)

Ernie ;)

Anthony":2bbnptfz said:
Surely that's a 1995 frame isn't it? And masquerading as a 92?

Just out of interest, here's a real 92 for comparison, but I think yours looks better, as well as being the better frame of the two.

i thought it was a 1994..but thanks for the "correction", and the kind words :)
Ernie

wilkij1975":11efkud6 said:
Nice looking colour that. I'm going to get my 94 Lava Dome powder coated too. Not sure what colour yet though.

How have you got the dog collar to work for V brakes? I want V's but am missing the rear brake stop the same as you.

it was already set with these brakes, if you want email me at erniethree@blueyonder.co.uk and i will ping you a photo over{if you want}

Ernie ;)

MCsanandreas":167lt0nw said:
daily hack? too good for that i think. steel framed Konas are real nice bikes i do like mine.

i have 3 kona's..this one, a cindercone, lava dome and 1 voodoo erzulie, it does get addictive :LOL:

Ernie ;)

ernie":1vals10m said:
MCsanandreas":1vals10m said:
daily hack? too good for that i think. steel framed Konas are real nice bikes i do like mine.

i have 3 kona's..this one, a cindercone, lava dome and 1 voodoo erzulie, it does get addictive :LOL:

Ernie ;)

i have eight (and a half!) Mountain Cycles,addiction? i know all about that.

A Columbus Max Explosif is quite a valuable bike to have as a commuter though. With Explosif decals and blatant biovalised tubes, it isn't exactly stealthy. I hope you're able to keep it somewhere secure while you're at work!

Anthony":tg6nmjvz said:
A Columbus Max Explosif is quite a valuable bike to have as a commuter though. With Explosif decals and blatant biovalised tubes, it isn't exactly stealthy. I hope you're able to keep it somewhere secure while you're at work!

Anthony,
thanks for your concerns :) , i can confirm that my bike is secured in a locked building whilst i am working :)

i know you are only looking out for me ;), as always and as before thanks

Ernie ;)

another pic

just thought i would add another pic

Attachments

• Picture 130.jpg
    Picture 130.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 612
Back