Wanted Everything Dura-Ace 7400+7700 - (7410, 7403, 7703, ...)

gounthar

Old School Hero
Hello there, 👋

I understand that my request may seem ambitious, but I believe it's always worth a shot, right? There's a possibility that you may have some spare parts lying around, waiting to be put to good use. Rather than letting them gather dust, why not consider sending them to me, where they can find a new purpose on my bikes?

On another note, I wanted to mention that it would be more convenient for you and more cost-effective for me if you were located in Europe. 🤷‍♂️
I recently had a promising deal with a very friendly and understanding member of this forum, but unfortunately had to cancel due to the high taxes involved. 😥

Thank you for considering my request.

- Wheels, or wheel hubs with or without skewers
- Skewers
- Cassette
- Rear and front mech for 28.6 tube
- Brifters
- Headset
- Chainset (preferably 175+mm)

- Wheels, or wheel hubs with or without skewers 126mm width
- 7400 brake calipers with a through rod and a nut (like the 7200 series), not like the 7402 or 7403 with a hollow nut or the rod itself (parts numbers 3-870 9852, 3-870 9853)
- Brake calipers
- Skewers
- 7s freewheel or cassette
- Rear and front mech
- Brifters
- Headset
- Brake levers
- Down-tube shifters
- Bottom bracket

Last edited:
Bump for a little precision, I need a 126mm rear hub for the 7400 (which does exist), and 7400 brake calipers with a nut, not a 7402 or 7403 with a hollow hex "chimney" .

I’ve got a pair of 7402 levers I dug out earlier this week, if they’d be of any use?

Cheers.

Attachments

• IMG_4635.jpeg
    IMG_4635.jpeg
    493.5 KB · Views: 23
Thank you so much, they look beautiful. 😍
I'm considering going with the brifters, so as much as your levers tempt me, I might hold off on purchasing them for now. 😌

Hello there, 👋

I understand that my request may seem ambitious, but I believe it's always worth a shot, right? There's a possibility that you may have some spare parts lying around, waiting to be put to good use. Rather than letting them gather dust, why not consider sending them to me, where they can find a new purpose on my bikes?

On another note, I wanted to mention that it would be more convenient for you and more cost-effective for me if you were located in Europe. 🤷‍♂️
I recently had a promising deal with a very friendly and understanding member of this forum, but unfortunately had to cancel due to the high taxes involved. 😥

Thank you for considering my request.

- Wheels, or wheel hubs with or without skewers
- Skewers
- Cassette
- Rear and front mech for 28.6 tube
- Brifters
- Headset

- Wheels, or wheel hubs with or without skewers 126mm width
- 7400 brake calipers with a through rod and a nut (like the 7200 series), not like the 7402 or 7403 with a hollow nut or the rod itself (parts numbers 3-870 9852, 3-870 9853)
- Skewers
- 7s freewheel or cassette
- Rear and front mech
- Brifters
- Headset
I do have a 7sp cassette/freewheel . I was just about to eBay it when I realised the body is not part of the wheel its attached to.
Currently trying to free it

Here it be.
What price do you think?

Attachments

• IMG_9251.JPG
    IMG_9251.JPG
    555.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_9231.JPG
    IMG_9231.JPG
    562.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_9230.JPG
    IMG_9230.JPG
    591.9 KB · Views: 9
Please excuse my delayed response.

So, just to confirm, it's a 7400 freewheel and not a cassette, correct? Currently, I have a Uniglide hub that can accommodate cassettes, a HyperGlide cassette that doesn't fit on it, and another hub with a 6-something on it. I'm unsure whether it's a cassette or a freewheel, and I'm not sure how to remove it.

1687544687842.png

I must admit, I'm feeling a bit lost at the moment.

Regarding the price, I paid between 19€ and 25€ per set of gears.

Thank you for your understanding.

Latest posts

Back