For Sale Cinelli bars/stem, Shimano 7400 7700 series parts, more coming as clearing out

t_boda

Devout Dirtbag
Hello everyone. Clearing out my garage/loft/bedroom a bit so have a few parts for sale here.
I will take pics when I get a moment.
I live in Ayr but happy to post all at cost/insurance. Collection is also grand.
Ask away with any questions and thanks. Tom

-Shimano Suoer SCR 4600 brake levers. Excellent condition £35

- Set of Campagnolo QR road skewers. Non matching but great condition. £15 for both

- Dura Ace rear derailleur 7700. Original DA jockey wheels £45

- DA 7700 brake callipers And pads. £60

- DA 7402 17.5mm cranks. DA Specialities chainrings. £85

- SRAM PC971 9 speed chain excellent condition £10

- no name Shimano fit 9 speed cassette 13/22 £10

- DA down tube 7700 shifter. Complete and excellent condition £90

- DA 7403 front derailleur. Arm worn through in one place £10

-Cinelli XA stem 120mm £20

- Cinelli 63-40 bars £20

- DA 7400 headset. VVGC £70

More to come…. Thanks! T

Last edited:
Am I missing something here, isn't this supposed to be advertising Cinelli bars and a stem, with some Shimano bits? I wouldn't mind seeing the bars if they are available.

Am I missing something here, isn't this supposed to be advertising Cinelli bars and a stem, with some Shimano bits? I wouldn't mind seeing the bars if they are available.
Hey there. Aye it’s all coming. Sorry, too many things going on at once! Shall update later tonight. T

Give the guy a break,🙄
If it puts anyone's mind at rest I have had a bike and a frame from the seller in the past.(from LFGSS)
They're honest and straight forward to deal with ,if very busy with work sometimes .
Wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again,but occasionally a little patience may be involved.
😄

@migy and @MatBH5 many thanks and also just to say you’re both stand up chaps too, appreciated. A house move across most of the country and a 24/7 job with a ridiculous commute doesn’t help these days but it’ll get there in the end!
Useful input as always SR, cheers :rolleyes:
Few more bits added. More to come but will filter through as I manage. Please ask if anything and thanks. T

Back