Ever get annoyed at modern bike riders?

I like to ensure my bikes are a mish-mash of modern and retro. This way I'm guaranteed to offend and annoy everyone :oops:

zigzag":291u5brz said:
I like to ensure my bikes are a mish-mash of modern and retro. This way I'm guaranteed to offend and annoy everyone :oops:

Thanks. Makes two of us :shock: :LOL: :LOL:

I had a few comments from a group when I was on the train with my CB. It's the only comments I have heard whilst out on my bike but the comment was 'Awesome bike mate it's so retro'. They then complimented the Forks, brakes and original XTR parts.
I am not 100% retro and ride both the MF and Kona and enjoy aspects of riding both. I would like to try full sus someday but I doubt I would stick with it as they are too heavy for my tastes.

Carl.

There's a whole new generation of riders who don't know what retro is all about having grown up in an era of disc brakes and full sus. However there's also the older riders that have far too much money and no sense at all hence they buy everything that's 'in' to out do their mates etc. Thing is these guys often don't have a flippin' clue how to ride properly lol

Latest posts

Back