Edinburgh update

Funny, I'm building a temp (*) bike based on the exact same Giant frame... I did cut off my canti cablehanger in the back though, which was stupid as I haven't found a seatpost-clamp one that works - the thought was to make the look cleaner but instead it resulted in me having to use a LX v-brake in the back until I get it sorted...

The bike I'm building will be mainly LX as it was originally but didn't bother checking original colors, just rattlecanned it white wich black fork & stem... Ill post pictures shortly...

(*) as I'm waiting for an KHS Team OX-II frame I'll use as geared machine & I'm also prepairing for my Yeti Ultimate tribute project which will propably become a SS bike...

Farmfield":l8s8zle1 said:
Funny, I'm building a temp (*) bike based on the exact same Giant frame... I did cut off my canti cablehanger in the back though, which was stupid as I haven't found a seatpost-clamp one that works - the thought was to make the look cleaner but instead it resulted in me having to use a LX v-brake in the back until I get it sorted...

The bike I'm building will be mainly LX as it was originally but didn't bother checking original colors, just rattlecanned it white wich black fork & stem... Ill post pictures shortly...

(*) as I'm waiting for an KHS Team OX-II frame I'll use as geared machine & I'm also prepairing for my Yeti Ultimate tribute project which will propably become a SS bike...
You have the same frame ? Great do you know what it is called i.e Giant Rider

Also check out The Bike Station south of the meadows on Causewayside, a great source of second hand bike parts, sometimes the odd hidden gem.

Cheers Velo

bike shop

velomaniac":3g8tji9f said:
Also check out The Bike Station south of the meadows on Causewayside, a great source of second hand bike parts, sometimes the odd hidden gem.

Cheers Velo
Good bike shops here i went into velo about my crank noise. They lent me allen key with no quibbles. Top shop.

Back