Withdrawn early ringle wheels for trade

stevede

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
im in need of wheels that will run 9 speed cassette so offering these wheels for trade open to all sorts of wheels as long as there nice ones or maybe if you have a set to lesser value we can work some sort of deal out
as you can see the hubs have been redone in gold so you could either get them done in colour of your choice or maybe you have the perfect build for gold :) ive ordered the decals so they will be applied if needed
the rims are mavic m231 in lovely condition very little wear being the early bubba rear is screw on freewheel type
if i had a 7 speed build on they would be staying here but im building a 97 xizang with xtr m950
any questions fire away :)
20220730_153035.jpg 20220730_153041.jpg 20220730_153048.jpg 20220730_153053.jpg 20220730_153058.jpg
tyres/skewers not included

Last edited:
Probably because they need to be anodized or reanodized. They are funky Steve but not many early retro builds in gold tbh.

agreed mate arcorn plating is about 30 quid to have them done i would send them off but i cant really use them once back as i need cassette for 9 speed :)

Looking exactly like the stock gold tone I had a few years back. They made a very few hubs in gold... are you sure they haven been re-done? If so, it's a neat job. Usually re-anodized parts look sh*t.

Looking exactly like the stock gold tone I had a few years back. They made a very few hubs in gold... are you sure they haven been re-done? If so, it's a neat job. Usually re-anodized parts look sh*t.
so did you have some gold ringle hubs buddy ? i only assumed they were redone they do look a stock gold but i was not aware they did gold :)

Last edited:
Back