dump find: old Marin bike 'Team Marin 94/95?'

Finally switched the tyres to some marin lite mtb tyres and took some pics..

94e1dc455344471513759a586be4a4c6_zpsb3a69fb8.jpg

87bda3cefff7d590c4ab3d1ca567998b_zps51cca084.jpg

d31a3b6fe5123f61d89aee1197989083_zps603cd574.jpg

Its the original one with tape stuck over it,.. I never found a replacement. Although i did buy a NOS tange ultralight from america but it wasn't exactly right..

Thanks for the help.. Ill get onto it

Very nice - this is taking me back as I also have one of these, although mine's been played with a lot and altered, bits replaced as they've worn out - so it looks very different now. I'll stick a pic up on here soon, hoping to have bike day tomorrow.

I'll back up what others have said about the frame though, beautiful to ride and just feels really good. I'm trying to be more of a roadies now though as opportunities for off-road riding are limited round these parts...

Oooh, I'll totally take the stem off your hands if it's in working order - drop me a dm pls

Pic here, only one in my phone and doesn't show it too well, will try and take a few better ones soon and do a proper post on it soon
330s2vk.jpg

I need to get some more photos of mine, i bought another team marin so now i have the correct wheels and also the seat post and saddle.. Slowly gettting it right bit by bit..

Your welcome to the stem, i have the handlebar too if youre interested.

Back