DT swiss.. Hugi Disc wheel help..

sorry si, meant which disc callipers.

the domed bit thats causing the issues has a small flat section. if this is 1 or 2mm then the hope spacers should work. the only issues i can foresee are the hole in the spacers may not fit over the domed bit, and it may push the disc too far towards the frame. this is why i asked what callipers you were going to be using, something like avid's should be ok as you can move the calliper body laterally on the mounts.

Unfortunately I'm going to be using hope mono mini's so I dont think there will be a lot of adjustment.. :(

I'll take some photos later (plan view) with the dimensions.. as that may help my cause.. :) ;)

measure the King width up to the rotor holes and see if it is different from the Hugi .

sith if it helps i justed checked a few of my rotors
(the bolt hole profile)
my ashima rotors have flats rather than rounded
promax rotor has flats
tektro rotor has flats
hope rotors are rounded
hayes rotors are rounded

now i held the tektro rotor and hayes rotor against each other to compare the profile and the hayes rounded profile is *slightly* bigger

i checked the haye vs ashima and the hayes sticks out a fair bit (i.e probably the amount you need)

what ashima rotors are you running?

mine are aro-03 203mm

edit: your running airotors? i think by the way the s'spider' is designed on them, they have the rounded bolt holes
maybe try and look for a rotor with flat profiles?

also, on my hope rotors (bolted on bike), there is about a mm between the end of the profile and the start of the bolt head

Back