Dream project - 1993 Yeti ARC finished pics on page 12

Minifreak

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
So we have been away for two weeks and I came home to a few packages and a some delivery notes.

I had today off so ran round to all the different collection locations, here's the biggest box and a sneak peak at its contents :xmas-big-grin:

So well wrapped!!!

Re: Re:

DynaCol":3mngtq1q said:

It is indeed, 1993 Yeti ARC, my dream retro ride.

I've amassed most of the parts I need, those that aren't pictured are coming from my Fat Chance Shock a Billy which will be departing for new pastures.

Gil_m is supplying new frame decals :)

Wasn't sure if I'd need a raised stem so bought the ATAC as the frame came with the flat Ringle, going to need to use a shim for ATAC as its a 1 1/8" quill.

I'm using Turquouse Ringle hubbed wheels, bottle cage and Cook Bros cranks, I did try to find a matching seatpost but thought that may be too much. Luckily an NOS black one came up across the pond via here along with some Hyperlite bars. I did buy a silver pair of Hyperlites but think I'll use the black ones to balance out the seatpost.

Re: New project, I am very very happy :)

NOS Manitou 2, well nearly as the crown and steerer is a used one and although 1 1/4" threaded, way way too long.

Retro Spud":2872vqet said:
gotta love a good Yeti build, especially one with an accent of purple.. :D

Only purple is going to be the bit on the fork unless the Mrs's allows me to pinch the Ringle anti chain suck device she has on her Kona, I was going to look for one in blue but now you have me thinking ;)

Minifreak":2in5bzif said:
Retro Spud":2in5bzif said:
gotta love a good Yeti build, especially one with an accent of purple.. :D

Only purple is going to be the bit on the fork unless the Mrs's allows me to pinch the Ringle anti chain suck device she has on her Kona, I was going to look for one in blue but now you have me thinking ;)

Slippery slope that 3DV anno... Before you know where you are its got you so bad that resistance is futile...

I'm still coming to terms with my addiction(s).

Latest posts

Back