Dream project - 1993 Yeti ARC finished pics on page 12

Re: New project, 1993 Yeti ARC - I am very very happy :)

Your going to have to wait like me Ian, I'm waiting on the correct length threaded steerer/crown to arrive. I have one but it's flipping massive!!!
Even when that arrives I'm doing the decals first as I figure it'll be a lot easier to take measurements and place them correctly without bits getting in the way.

I suppose so Tim :LOL: but i guess it would have to be the wrong size steerer on the forks and threaded although like you say getting the decals done before anything else will be alot easier with less chance of damage to them so i better go make a brew then and get a couple of biscuits ;) ..

More bits of the puzzle have arrived :)

Excellent service from Gil_m yet again and the Ti brake bosses have arrived from China.

Shame I have no time to work on this over the weekend.

Ti brake boss's look pretty darn good and Excellent decals off Gil_m again although at this rate i may need some myself .

The YETi will look real cool once you get the chance to add the decals mate and will you be using thread lock on the brake boss's to secure them better ? ..

Minifreak":2qc77twh said:
Loungekabouter":2qc77twh said:
That is going to be a great build.

I would have gone with the 3DV on a gray frame. However Turquoise is my favorite color to !

Cheers
Jeroen

Thanks Jeroen, toying with the idea of purple jockey wheels, outer ring, bottle cage and anti chainsuck plate :)

I've got some 3DV Bullseye jockey wheels and an anti chainsuck plate left over from they Yeti I built if your interested

think I've got a Ringle bottle cage as well

After lots of measuring and using tons of masking tape to try and get the decals in what I hope is the correct location, she's ready to progress with building :)

Gil_m sent me a sheet with 2 vertical YETI decals, anyone know where the smaller one goes? I've looked online but cannot see.

Looking very nice indeed Tim as it's surprising the difference a few declas make :cool: and i suspect that little decal goes one of two places if it's as small as i think which is either on the back of the chain stay bridge or a couple of inches above the roller mech wheel on the seat tube but i'll have another gander online and see if i find anything out mate ;) ..

Lovely mate.

When I saw the decals sheet with both vertical YETIs I initially thought the stencilled one was for the NDS seatstay and the other possibly for the top face of a stem? I've seen some Ringlé and A•Tac stems with a YWTI decal on the top.

Less is more though. I think you've got all the right decals in all the right places, so bung the spare on the toolbox :)

Back