Dream project - 1993 Yeti ARC finished pics on page 12

Re: Dream project - 1993 Yeti ARC finished pics on page 8

So I now have the correct saddle thanks to Nick and made a purple ano purchase from eBay in the form of a Ringle anti chain suck device (bargain 99p plus postage as the seller advertised it as a Ringle copy, it's not :) ).

Pics of saddle on in a bit and as the Mrs's has an immaculate Ringle anti chain suck in purple and almost new condition, I'll be swapping mine over with hers. Don't tell her, she'll never notice ;)

Well executed build Tim. I have to send some parts out soon for ano and one batch will be going black if you want me to throw in your seat post clamp I will. The silver one on your bike came that way to me but I didn't get around to it in time prior to you needing it. Let me know amigo but the bike looks outstanding. Enjoy.

Why didn't you tell me you'd fitted the saddle Tim :facepalm: :LOL: ..

Looks the part with the new Avocet saddle Tim and good score with the ringle anti chain suck device as that's just jammy :cool: ..

Re: New project, 1993 Yeti ARC - I am very very happy :)

Minifreak":2mzwphm6 said:
After lots of measuring and using tons of masking tape to try and get the decals in what I hope is the correct location, she's ready to progress with building :)

Gil_m sent me a sheet with 2 vertical YETI decals, anyone know where the smaller one goes? I've looked online but cannot see.

LOOKS F'N AWESOME! :shock:

Don't sweat the redundant stem noodle Tim. Yeti sold their 93 ARCs with the same stem and their catalog bike sported an unused ATAC noodle due to the use of a Manitou I. They were still playing around with the specs as a carryover from R&D and racing tunes from 92' with their first release to the public in 93' so your example is actually more accurate IMO.

Back