Dream project - 1993 Yeti ARC finished pics on page 12

Re: New project, 1993 Yeti ARC - I am very very happy :)

Looks good already - signing in for updates :)

Really happy for you Tim! I'm sure you'll do it justice and personally I think turquoise ano is gonna look great.

Just a couple of things:
Please DON'T use those Ringlé decals on this, I'd be hard pressed to even fit them on my toolbox the font is so wrong! :oops:
And if you got those M2s on here are the elastomers mush, like mine - I presume it's purely due to ageing? (If they're still springy then I got ripped off! :facepalm: )
Great score on the 1¼" M4 too. I'm always looking at who buys things I'm interested in haha!. I was coveting those but low funds put paid to not buying them! I'm glad I've missed out for the sake of you and this build :) :cool:

Looking forward to seeing more.

Oh, and if either of those Hyperlites goes begging after it's built, give me a shout. I've been considering swapping the NOS neon yellow Taperlites off my 91 DX because the mis-matched yellow between them and the frame & forks bugs me. Silver would be perfect. or black would do too ;)

regan_ev":1ta9c92u said:
Really happy for you Tim! I'm sure you'll do it justice and personally I think turquoise ano is gonna look great.

Just a couple of things:
Please DON'T use those Ringlé decals on this, I'd be hard pressed to even fit them on my toolbox the font is so wrong! :oops:
And if you got those M2s on here are the elastomers mush, like mine - I presume it's purely due to ageing? (If they're still springy then I got ripped off! :facepalm: )
Great score on the 1¼" M4 too. I'm always looking at who buys things I'm interested in haha!. I was coveting those but low funds put paid to not buying them! I'm glad I've missed out for the sake of you and this build :) :cool:

Looking forward to seeing more.

Oh, and if either of those Hyperlites goes begging after it's built, give me a shout. I've been considering swapping the NOS neon yellow Taperlites off my 91 DX because the mis-matched yellow between them and the frame & forks bugs me. Silver would be perfect. or black would do too ;)

PM incoming :)

I've not made much build progress due to wanting to apply the decals first which should arrive soon :)

BB is now in though and I've liberated parts from another build for this:

That is going to be a great build.

I would have gone with the 3DV on a gray frame. However Turquoise is my favorite color to !

Cheers
Jeroen

Ahh, NOW I get your username (clue: Mini Magazine) :LOL:.

Nice topic and parts, good luck with the build!

Loungekabouter":oqro96o8 said:
That is going to be a great build.

I would have gone with the 3DV on a gray frame. However Turquoise is my favorite color to !

Cheers
Jeroen

Thanks Jeroen, toying with the idea of purple jockey wheels, outer ring, bottle cage and anti chainsuck plate :)

I'm so annoyed that i didn't find this project thread until today as i've been looking forward to it for a short while now :( but putting my grump aside a nice balance of turquoise and purple ano will look really well with maybe some purple grips :) ..

Muddy paw":ipmjo22h said:
I'm so annoyed that i didn't find this project thread until today as i've been looking forward to it for a short while now :( but putting my grump aside a nice balance of turquoise and purple ano will look really well with maybe some purple grips :) ..

Cheers Ian :LOL:

I've just finished rebuilding the Shock a Billy which had donated parts for the build, she's no longer as Ringle'y but still looks great and is ready for a new owner minus a front brake!

Your Welcome Tim ;) .

The Shock a Billy is a nice bike with or without the extra Ringle and i'm pretty sure the new owner will just love how it rides but might be a little nervous due to the lack of a front brake :LOL: .

Any way mate i can't wait for further updates on the YETi as i'm just itching to see it with the main parts fitted ;) ..

Back