Double build: Zaskar and P7 RS

Re:

I like the P7! :cool: Not sure about the stem though

As for the GT, . . . . I like the the P7! :LOL:

Mike

I love my dean stem, not quite sure why! Plan on the p7 is to splash a couple of bits of colour to match the lettering on the stem- green and yellow bolts probably, blue spacers on the brakes. Again, I'm not quite sure why but for some reason it appeals. Good news is I think it fits me after all!

After closer inspection the front mag has a nasty buckle, which is a bit shitty really. I do have one of the old Hadley GT wheels so I can always mismatch if there is now way of correcting?

Meanwhile i did some 'customisation' of an old set of gripshifts- check it:

2016-07-06_04-25-34 by sonofprent, on Flickr

The P7 is nice, below is a pic of my P7 (might be selling it)

GT Zaskar - needs to be shined up, get buffing it up/polishing it as it will look so much better.

My P7:
IMG_9008.jpg

I quite like the rough look on the zaskar at this point- might buff it for summer...

Debating adding decals to both- never been a fan really but...

I never really been a big fan of naked frames but some how the P7 just looks good as it is so i'd be inclined to just keep it lacquered and as for the Zaskar well as already mentioned i'm not a fan of not having decals but the coloured parts counter act that nicely and i actually think fitting decals would add to much to it so yes i really love the Zaskar as it stands so all i'm waiting for is your 1st lot of feedback regards the maiden voyage of that lovely P7 and i'd love a ride of the Zaskar as i can't believe how good that looks ..

Im the same as it happens- if I do fit decals to the P7 Id be inclined to do the black and orange ones, though they arent the 'right' ones as you can see from the earlier pics. Not sure I'll be able to keep that one so may just sell on as is eventually. I'm between getting the black Zaskar decals, the yellow and blue ones or having some done in a custom colour (orange probably). Either way I willl sticker up at some point...

Zaskar wise Im about as far as I can get for now- father in law arrived with metal polish last night so I have polished up a little. My Dad is machining me some vbrake washer thingys for the pace forks since I only have one, and I need a silver tube to attach cable to brake. Green tyres on the way, still undecided whether to have mismatch mag rear and original front or to look at trying to unbuckle the mag (ebay seller did a part refund so all is well there).

2016-07-09_01-00-10 by sonofprent, on Flickr

The rain has stopped so going to head out on the P7 shortly. Hope all well with the family thing mentioned in other thread.

Back