Doing the hoodie image proud

Wu-Tangled":x7euxyft said:
BarneyRubble":x7euxyft said:
I'm with you!

We joke, but i have been talking with a fairly well connected person in my train gang about the likelyhood of starting our own political party.

i mean how hard can it be? You keep all the hundreds of policies that work fine and don't cause anyone any bother and keep things ticking over fine and the cash rolling in without taking the p*ss (take note of that last part mr chancellor), and you ditch (very publicly) the silly rules that seem to ever more put the British public over the proverbial barrell. Like hmm, let me think....

*inheritance tax
*illegal wars
*building contracts for countries destroyed by above mentioned illegal wars that line the pockets of the few and starve the needy of everything else.
*the tax you pay upon your Tax, that you paid on your tax, that you paid on your tax, that you paid on your tax.....
*Cutting back police and employing PTMP (Part Time Monkey Plod) with little or no juristiction while the country's morals and law abidance slides...*****
*there are so many more I can't be arsed to go on. But you get the drift. - think up your own. submit them to me one day and i'll put them into place. :LOL:

I seriously think that anyone prepared to back my 'Common Sense Party' would see a return in the election after this one. I am sure that we would get into power in 2014. Sure of it.

Question is, would you want to? Has top be said, there are no perks left are there? ;) Maybe it would be better to invent a religion. Much more money in that.

*****no brainer this one surely. Guaranteed vote winner putting proper coppers back on the streets and actually allowing them to collar people and actually know that their collars will go to court and not get kicked out by the CPS due to a lack of places in prisons and or rehabilitation programmes.

I like your style, although the approach mooted in our local watering hole goes more like this:
The country is actually run by civil servants, so if at election time the majority of the voters tick a box titled "none of the above" then parliment is booted out for 12 months and the Civil servants are left to get on with it. There are no new rules or laws, no initiatives, no messing, just things ticking over.
Then after a year, the political types can return with a new set of policies and we vote again; if they have actually come up with policies the public wants, they get elected, if not they go away again and we get another year of things ticking over.
The money saved in a single year by not having any MP's wages, expenses, staff etc, combined with the money saved by scrapping any quangos, think tanks or other Government funded "studies" could be ploughed back into frontline services.

For too long Governments have been elected on the basis of about 20% of the population's votes, this system would encourage people to listen to policies and vote for a particular candidate for a reason - not just because their Mum or Dad did. You would also get a proper majority decision.

Incidentally I would make it compulsary to vote and fine those that didn't - in this system there would be no excuses for not voting as an option would exist to suit everyone's tastes! ;)

I know there are flaws that would need to be ironed out, but it's a start. :)

iv'e been talking to former forces friends and friends that are still in the navy and marines and some of them are very high up and the subject of a military take over has come very close to being put forward as an under score preposal and put the county under a mility rule with full marshal law where pricks with no dicks and little brains between them will be sentanced to hanging for violent anti social behaving.

i might as well say that i think the bnp need to be given a little more power and ukip need a shot at running the show more than the scotish one eyed blunder who i would like tomeet to tell how little i think of him and then slap repeatly :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

The country is actually run by civil servants, so if at election time the majority of the voters tick a box titled "none of the above" then parliment is booted out for 12 months and the Civil servants are left to get on with it. There are no new rules or laws, no initiatives, no messing, just things ticking over.

:shock: mean i could be running the country. i like that idea :cool: first thing i do is those F**KS who murdered that puppy would get a good beating and then put in the stocks for the world to see and throw what ever they like at them. So fill a bucket.

i might as well say that i think the bnp need to be given a little more power and ukip need a shot at running the show more than the scotish one eyed blunder who i would like tomeet to tell how little i think of him and then slap repeatly

a puppy gets kicked to death and people start bleating on about the bnp, classic bnp tatic there :roll:

lumos2000":yhw1solk said:
i might as well say that i think the bnp need to be given a little more power and ukip need a shot at running the show more than the scotish one eyed blunder who i would like tomeet to tell how little i think of him and then slap repeatly

a puppy gets kicked to death and people start bleating on about the bnp, classic bnp tatic there :roll:

Agree. Don't see the connection? doesn't matter who is in power. It's about up bringing, knowing right from wrong, treating life either human or animal important.
My dad showed me as a kid what is right and what is wrong. Where are these kids parents ??

tintin40":343mxnah said:
lumos2000":343mxnah said:

Agree. Don't see the connection? doesn't matter who is in power. It's about up bringing, knowing right from wrong, treating life either human or animal important.
My dad showed me as a kid what is right and what is wrong. Where are these kids parents ??

That's exactly why this country has "gone to the dogs" Piss poor parenting, and piss poor politics.

TinTin40":3kx6shz6 said:

I'm of a similar belief- yer ballot form should have a box saying "Vote Registered", as in, I have excercised my right to vote, but note for any of the theiving f*ckbags above.

Let the Queen run things again for a bit. :p

As to the problem of the puppy killing tosser, there is a simple answer, but unfortunately, it kind of has "Arbiet Macht Frei" above the gates...........

legrandefromage":hwdur8vb said:
.............I know the park and know the sort of people that hang around there.

:evil:

If yer up for a baying mob, I could bring a pitch fork and a couple of extra Blazing Torches

Lysander":3elceihs said:
As to the problem of the puppy killing tosser, there is a simple answer, but unfortunately, it kind of has "Arbiet Macht Frei" above the gates...........
Well the Fuhrer did love a puppy, credit where credit's due -so we could probably have counted him in.
....might have been a bit tentative for some here though..

Back