Dodgy Ebay Sellers

dyna-ti":27l6rzo0 said:
Can i automatically block someone with lower than 10 feedback? In an attempt to prevent this clown forming a new user name ?

I've seen people put a note in their auctions saying to contact them(seller) first before bidding if bidder has less than 5/10 feedback. Don't know how enforcible it is, though.

dyna-ti":2uproej7 said:
Can i automatically block someone with lower than 10 feedback? In an attempt to prevent this clown forming a new user name ?

Yes you can, its in the settings.

Carl

"don'ttellempike"

I bought some "crack free" Onza HO brakes from him a year or so back, they had 5 cracks between them, he apologised and accepted the return and refunded me.

I just tried to bid on his XT mech, the one with the "excellent conditioned jockey wheels" but my bid is blocked! :LOL: muppet.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... SS:GB:3160

"onlyfivepoundsbyme" gave me a half refund, see post on page one, my suggestion, wasn't worth the postage back to get a full refund, just a waste of my time more than anything.

Peace :cool:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back