Do you get arrested in the UK if you do this?

Some Amp forks look considerably better than others, and even then, all should be at home on a full suss frame. The quirkier the better.
Hardtails, perhaps not.

F4 BLT is probably the best looking.

Says one of the worst Pace criminals in history. He who holds many, many Paces hostage against their will in - I can scarcely bring myself to write it - Lincolnshire!
They're all free to go at any time, they choose to stay, its safe, warm, dry and the radio always plays good music haha. And I love them dearly hahahaha

Forks look great, the machined features of the fork matches the features on the frame with its square edges and machined faces, looks a nice spec of bits too.

Unfortunately in the UK it is against the law to provide a non drive side picture of your bike if it is the only picture posted. Single images must be of the drive side, with non drive side images being optional after a suitable drive side picture has been supplied. 🧐
As promised... hope to comply to the current legal requisites. I thought adding an appropriate background would have made up for the absolute lack of consideration I demontrated in my previous post..

Attachments

• 1000007424.jpg
    1000007424.jpg
    693.3 KB · Views: 27
Back