Do you get arrested in the UK if you do this?

I like the look of that. Amp forks do look nice on most things of the era.

Don't mind the silver post, but if it were me I'd match the post and stem colour wise unless I was adding some anodised colour for either.

Forks look great, the machined features of the fork matches the features on the frame with its square edges and machined faces, looks a nice spec of bits too.

Unfortunately in the UK it is against the law to provide a non drive side picture of your bike if it is the only picture posted. Single images must be of the drive side, with non drive side images being optional after a suitable drive side picture has been supplied. 🧐
Thougjt the same while I was posting this. A rightful shot will follow

The AMP fits suprisingly well and your bike looks great 👍

But hey if you ask for complaints, or let's call it better look for further improvements, I think you should keep your eyes open for a stem in same square edge style like frame, AMP linkage or RF cranks. An ibeam is typically a good fit, maybe there are other ones fitting also suprisingly well?

Looks great. Marinovative brakes are rare, apparently made out of window runners for double glazed windows…. Or maybe that’s just an urban myth.

Love the AMP fork.

Back