Dirt Research Bandelier

Re:

As ever, Lynne, you make me feel perfectly sane and normal, so thank you :LOL:

Look forward to the build, looks as if we may have new builds running concurrently, which with us two, isn't difficult....

Re:

Oh, I'm afraid this one is absolutely TOP secret, hoping once the frame is here I have most of the stuff to get it together relatively quickly, so I'll do a proper build thread with a bit of luck within the week..... :cool:

You'll like it though Lynne, it's very 'us' :p

mamadirt":si704te5 said:
Ooooooh, excitement! Looking forward to the new thread Kaz :p

Oh yes Lynne i'm really looking forward to seeing yours and Kaz's build thread's and it will be very interesting to who finishe's their build 1st ;) ..

Re:

Oh, it will be Lynne, I'll find I haven't got half the things I thought I had, the wrong pull front mech, a missing headset piece, and will get fussy over the wrong colour cabling :LOL:

Then I will get stupidly busy with work again and the next time I see it will be Christmas!

Well that seems a little negative Kaz and i'm just hoping you prove yourself wrong but yes i generally am familliar with the scenario but hopefully you'll get lucky finding parts and things will move on a little quicker than expected ;) ..

Re: Re:

LikeClockwork":3p1b79w2 said:
and will get fussy over the wrong colour cabling :LOL:

Yup! Sounds about right :LOL: The USophile in me wants red, white and blue but the yellow decals on the stays scream gold :cool: :facepalm:

Back