Did s-bike ever make a titanium version?

Mod-Master

Cannondale Fan
Feedback
View
The more and more I dig deep into the s bike history and models the more and more I wonder if they ever did a ti model🤔. Now they did steel, aluminium, and carbon but they never did ti. I mean the point of the s bike was to be stiff, that’s why it was made of steel(sometimes) and box section tubing. Imagine how much stiffer a square tubed ti bike would be!

Now that I think of it did pace ever make a ti bike?

Thanks for any info

Doubtful. This website, in French, discusses the conception and materials. Also, had me drooling on making a replica.

sbike Daytona

There is a Swiss website I am trying to find at the moment that I think has a bunch of catalog scans of the models that were made. Will bump when I find it.

Doubtful. This website, in French, discusses the conception and materials. Also, had me drooling on making a replica.

sbike Daytona

There is a Swiss website I am trying to find at the moment that I think has a bunch of catalog scans of the models that were made. Will bump when I find it.
Yeah I’ve seen that website.

I would love to make a ti sbike prototype.

I’ve heard of most of the s bike names but what are the s bike tk 412 and more importantly the s bike c4?…

Should we make a serial number list for s bikes like al onestare does for kona hots and hei hei’s?

As it seems some of the s bikes have some of their own little quirks.

Back