S-bike database

909 Review from MBUK Jun 93
MBUK JUN 93. FULL SUSP 5.jpeg

Full article scanned here -

I'll have a look through my MBUK's / MBi's to see if I can find more Sbike stuff.

cheers
boy"O"boy

Just found out my S is not shown here so lets go: Daytona in black with Marzocchi Star Fork and full Campagnolo Olympus group. Great fun to restore this beauty

Attachments

• IMG_5174.jpeg
    IMG_5174.jpeg
    781 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_5172.jpeg
    IMG_5172.jpeg
    712.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_5170.jpeg
    IMG_5170.jpeg
    763.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_5184.jpeg
    IMG_5184.jpeg
    734.1 KB · Views: 10
Just found out my S is not shown here so lets go: Daytona in black with Marzocchi Star Fork and full Campagnolo Olympus group. Great fun to restore this beauty
Beauty!!!😍😍

I haven’t updated the database yet as I’m trying to make a website of some sorts and asked @john if it was possible to restart the RB wiki so models could be documented there.

Beauty!!!😍😍

I haven’t updated the database yet as I’m trying to make a website of some sorts and asked @john if it was possible to restart the RB wiki so models could be documented there.
If you need info on the 708 and Daytona just ask. I have both in original state and the Daytona only got a fork upgrade while I also have the original fork.

Evening all. Just picked up a blue SBike 503 cromo frame. I think it had been left outside as the seat tube had a lot of water in it. The BB was seized solid and nothing would shift it. Last option was to clamp it in a bench vice and use a breaker bar and a piece of scaffold pole. It eventually worked after I jumped on it. I chased the threads through and it takes a new BB fine. Can anyone on the forum please point me in the direction of the right seatpost diameter though? Any help would be appreciated 🙏

maybe this Thread is a good place to post two pictures from Spanish Bicisport Guia buyers guides (translated using Google)

1991 Portfolio
also including the cheaper non cross-frame bikes
SBike 1991 Portfolio aus Bicisport Guia 1991 transl eng.jpg

1992 Portfolio
SBike Portfolio aus Catalogo Solo Bici 1992 transl eng.jpg

Back