Did anyone just see the last lap of MOTO GP?

Jimzano":2llff3u5 said:
just watched it on iplayer,absolutely spectacular!!
Rossi's handling skills are insane,the way he backs the thing in and rides it out virtually sideways as to get all that power down..!!
but i reckon thats not all we're going to hear from young Lorenzo,that boy has skills..!!!!

Bring on Assen.

Wish I had time to go to Assen :cry:

nice Beck quote btw ;)

I know what you mean about it being a shame Rossi won. I remember Alex Crevielle(thats not how you spell but you know who I mean, or not)
following Mick Doohan for 20 odd laps only to do him on the last corner of the last lap. We all hated Craiville(no thats not right either) at the time. At least Rossi only followed him til 3 laps to go.
Micky D, the original and still the best, imho. :D

Attachments

• doohan.jpg
    doohan.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 481
Grannygrinder- Alex Criville was on the only rider to challege Mick Doohan from 1994 onwards after Schwantz, Rainey and Gardener left 500cc, there was some great battles between them with Doohan winning the most races, Criville only made one mistake taking him and Doohan out at the '96 Aussie gp on the last lap but have beaten Doohan a few times fair and square. Criville won 1999 championship, well deserved win and great rider.

The greatest rider imo is Kevin Schwantz :)

Attachments

• Kevin Schwantz.jpg
    Kevin Schwantz.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 471
Kevin schwantz.......the most stylish and talented rider ever on a gp bike. i.m.o of course :cool:

Man I miss the 500's. Still with races like that it kinda makes up for it. Rossi is a force to be reckoned with, the guy is a geius on a bike. ....As much as I hate to admit it :roll: (not a fan)

Back