Did anyone just see the last lap of MOTO GP?

Awesome racing from Rossi and Lorenzo, it will go down one of the best races in history, I never seen anyone really push Rossi to the limit like Lorenzo have done so far this year, I can see more racing like today's race for the rest of the year. Stoner will be in the Rossi/Lorenzo battle too. Brilliant stuff.

Wish F1 was exciting like motogp though. :roll:

absolutely brill.
I'm a bit of a layman here, what was that foot-out thingy going into a bend. does it aid handling? Ettiquette? Posing? what?

pigman":2xbj02v8 said:
absolutely brill.
I'm a bit of a layman here, what was that foot-out thingy going into a bend. does it aid handling? Ettiquette? Posing? what?

Yes..I was going to ask that...shows how long since I watched GP....whats that dangling leg thing all about...looks well daft :LOL:

an utterly amazing last lap...!

thought id seen the best race ever in Laguna last year but that last lap topped it.. i was screaming at the TV!!..

and the leg out trailing thing aids balance under braking i think.. im fairly sure they interviewed Vale (who was the first to start doing it) and asked why he did it and he wasnt sure... that it just sort of happened... a lot of the other riders have started doing it now too

tintin40":3bvhkjb6 said:
Just a shame Rossi won :x

In fights like these the Doctor wins most of the times, extreme talent and fighting spirit combined. Lorenzo has got many years to prove he's better... but for now it's Rossi :D

That was amazing indeed, but if you want the greatest (2!) race(s) ever have a look for the last round of the 2002 WSB race - Bayliss v Edwards, truly awesome race long scrapping in both heats, just can't find a decent clip on you tube!

just watched it on iplayer,absolutely spectacular!!
Rossi's handling skills are insane,the way he backs the thing in and rides it out virtually sideways as to get all that power down..!!
but i reckon thats not all we're going to hear from young Lorenzo,that boy has skills..!!!!

Bring on Assen.

Back