Dekerf Team SL 853 Single speed

Popped it back on the scale yesterday. Comes in at 21.5lb. Not bad to say lightweight was never the objective.

A couple of finishing touches to do- titanium stem and seatpost bolt kits and some nice stainless self extracting crank bolts should set it offf nicely.

Re:

Beautiful bike, nicely done.

I agree that the lovely green, black components, and clean, simple lines make for a purposeful and understated bike.

Just lovely! Enjoy....

Looks awesome. :cool:

Great job.
thumb.gif

Making things easier by adding my Stainless chain tensioner.

I also fitted new titanium bolts to the stem and seatpost. The seatpost bolts creaked like mad until i covered every surface with grease (not so with steel). Time will tell if the noise comes back...

unnamed1-1.jpg

Classic dekerf color, Nice!
Been hunting locally for while now, but even here in canada used ones are hard to come by. Everybody wants to keep them ;)

Stipen2317":3etzpgpu said:
Classic dekerf color, Nice!
Been hunting locally for while now, but even here in canada used ones are hard to come by. Everybody wants to keep them ;)

Thanks man, Its a respray in british racing green... :)

The bike is addictive. I'm riding it on very inappropriate rides and when one of my other bikes would be much more suitable. I did a ride today that i would usually use my Cross bike for, i was slower but there were more jumps, flicks and wheelies :cool:

The seatpost was still creaking, it now appears to be the long post moving and flexing inside the seat tube. I re greased (it was pretty dry) and seems to have solved it.

Also have some middleburn crank bolts incoming.

Any how, todays ride pic:

unnamed8-1.jpg

My Dekerf is now my only off roader, so i've been playing around with the set up quite a bit. A lay-back post and shorter stem with risers has made it more versatile.

Rubbish pic but you get the idea...

unnamed1-2.jpg

Back