Dekerf Generation

I haven't sold the Vicious Nick...nor do I plan to ;)

I don't think I have the experience to judge one fork against the other to be honest....I suppose I could try them against me Vicious forks :?: :?

Now sporting a Forward Components EBB. Nice bit of kit!

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 1,501
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    121.2 KB · Views: 1,501
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    122.4 KB · Views: 1,501
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    139.9 KB · Views: 1,501
they're not tuning forks but i would say are easily comparable in quality. they're Groovy forks. i had them built by Rody for my Kilauea. He had bought the left over stock from the Fat Chance factory when it closed and these were built from those tubes. True Temper steel i believe. Send him a PM and he might send you the decals for them. I had asked him for some before i sold them and he said he would send me some but i think he got a bit sidetracked.

haggis":24sb57ih said:
they're not tuning forks but i would say are easily comparable in quality. they're Groovy forks. i had them built by Rody for my Kilauea. He had bought the left over stock from the Fat Chance factory when it closed and these were built from those tubes. True Temper steel i believe. Send him a PM and he might send you the decals for them. I had asked him for some before i sold them and he said he would send me some but i think he got a bit sidetracked.
AAh, some provenance! I bought them from Clunker, sold them , bought them back, and fitted them to three different Dekerfs. They suit this one perfectly! They really are very, very nice forks indeed! ;) :D

Yeah I sold them to clunker. Think they have the last of what Rody called the "scalloped" dropouts from Fat Chance as well. A proper evolution of the Yo/BOI fork, clunker wanted to use it on his Indy Fab.

RockiMtn":21da9kah said:
kermitgreenkona88":21da9kah said:
Dekerf's budget model

Should those 3 words be allowed together :?: :? :LOL:

agreed, BUDGET MODEL????? :?

BTW, what happened to the matching forks???

Haha! It's budget for the canny buyer! But I guess that's a case of fortune favouring the brave... Without a pic of the damage it's all a gamble

Paid off well in this case! Helluva score for 50 notes, and it was with forks! Excellent skills Mr suburbanreuben

I watched some videos of the De Kerf build processes and wow precision stuff, very impressive and cool, dunno where I saw those videos can't find them on Google now

Back