Dave Yates Diabolo - British steel Triple

Re:

bargain ebay find a week or two ago, funnily enough I had just emailed the seller wondering if he had the rest but he picked it up at a race quite a few years back..... shame

Re: Re:

retrobikeguy":3lmm04e2 said:
bargain ebay find a week or two ago, funnily enough I had just emailed the seller wondering if he had the rest but he picked it up at a race quite a few years back..... shame
Brilliant! Not sure how I missed that :)

Re:

Was listed as 531 stem, zinn wasnt even mentioned so I emailed him for a bin price

£15 posted ;)

Re: Dave Yates Diabolo

Are they new decals? I'd like to get mine resprayed at some point, but it would be nice to get some original decals for it (which appear to be under the lacquer).

looking forward to seeing this next year ;) or this year when i drop that wheel off

Re:

dave_yates":2x4z0bq0 said:
Are they new decals? I'd like to get mine resprayed at some point, but it would be nice to get some original decals for it (which appear to be under the lacquer).

No fella, New decals on order from Gil_m ;)

longun":2x4z0bq0 said:
looking forward to seeing this next year ;) or this year when i drop that wheel off

Youll be seeing it buddy, race is on for fresh projects getting finished in time for iconoclassic ......... if you are up for it :)

Re:

Little update...........

2 dings filled

IMG_20161123_184208_zpsqggjj9xt.jpg

New mainframe Tubing Decal

IMG_20161118_083802_zps8xlqipqa.jpg

and decals from Gil :D

IMG_20161122_190650_zpss0ji8qs2_jpg_original.jpg

Now, time to think colours!

Lee - have you got any plans for the colour?

Back