Dave Yates Diabolo “Mountain High”

Some developments: the suspension corrected P2 fork is on the way out. Probably gonna use this fork instead, not sure about colour yet - green like the frame… or yellow ….or pastel pink or… 🧐 IMG_6626.jpeg

If anyone needs this fork in their life then drop me a PM: 1” x 155mm Project Two (suss corrected) in a fetching shade of golden yellow, various low rider mounts, drilled crown.

Agreed that would be pretty sweet!
Yes I love light hues of pink, looks wonderful on bikes. I have been intending to have my 1x1 resprayed in baby pink. Excited to see the finished result of all this. Only thing I would change is the grips, I cannot stand oury grips but alas that is probably a me-problem.

Ourys offer quite a lot of cushioning on a rigid build and is what I’m used to I guess, but yeah definitely not everyone’s cuppa tea

Did the first mock-up with the new forks today, excuse the uneven light but at least it gives an idea of the green sparkle paint job! Thinking about a bit of a change of direction, with the XT thumbies and a m734 brakes in the post. Also the Nitto bars give a nice back sweep and seem to suit the bike more than the white bros to bars.

Back