Danny MacAskill

I'm off to practise. I'll be back in about a thousand years.....and still be rubbish. Being a long time SPD user, I just don't get the physics of it all. How does he get lift?

This was highlighted in lastnights Edinburgh Evening news (front page)

And also in the local free "Metro" paper handed out on the street & public transport

Most amazing tricks and skills i have seen! :shock:

Awsome

Gc

Being a long time SPD user, I just don't get the physics of it all. How does he get lift?

I don't get it either - I have a 'street' bike (sort of) I created myself with flatties but I struggle to get up curbs let alone any of the stuff he does without SPDs.

Is it in the lifting of the handlebars while bending the knees or summat so you are essentially jumping yourself and lifting the bike by the bars at the same time?

danny is doing things that simply are not possable on a bike. am sure he uses wires attached to wee birds to help him jump that high. i am truely inpressed. and if your reading this danny, i think i love you (or at least your bike! lol)
nothing but respect for him and his skills.

safe trails

Ryan Leech has his mastering the art of trials video, a lot of which is on Youtube, but i still don't understand or have the ability :roll:

Stunning. I'm going to do a search to find out if he's from a bmx background. Obviously its trials based but with a bit of a freestyle bmx crossover, or is that just me?

Back