Danny MacAskill

Ahhh - but put him on a tourer fully laden with Ortliebs and a weekend's camping gear and he'll run out of puff after the first hill.......Actually he probably won't :oops: .....AND he'd probably try flipping that rig too, successfully :!:

Very, very, very good indeed :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I've seen this about 30 times now. This is guy the best I've ever seen, and I've seen loads. Some of the less obvious stuff is the most impressive - like hopping up 8 steps with a 180, landing on the front wheel and rolling into a backwards manual - seriously, how the hell is that possible!!!?
Iwasgoodonce":2jnnq5wq said:
I'm off to practise. I'll be back in about a thousand years.....and still be rubbish. Being a long time SPD user, I just don't get the physics of it all. How does he get lift?
|This is what I thought in the early 90s when I used to do trials with SPDs. After a really bad fall where I couldn't get out of the pedals (got the scare to prove it), I tried to change to flatties. It took about 2 months of daily practice, but in the end, I managed to be even better on them! Not only that, but the lack of fear of getting stuck enabled me to push myself further. I still have my 1994 GT (DX Style) flatties on my Zaskar.

Back