Danny MacAskill

Whats even more impressive than his skills in the video is the hundreds of uninterupted positive comments with no smack talk.... a youtube 1st?

This also ranks as one of the best bits of viral marketing I've seen on the internet - intentional or otherwise. I've had colleagues who aren't cyclists email links to me from different sites, and it's on pretty much every cycling forum out there.

I love the shots with the concerned crowds looking on after he leaps off something - the 360 leap in to the underpass is great.

Expect a leap in trials bike sales to follow :)

Ah the riding haunts of my youth!!

Must admit I never hit any of those big lines, sad when the best you can say is I've often imagined a few of them as being doable...... or that the Hotel in the night shots (at around) 04:23 is where I got married!!

orange71":233uc5gy said:
I liked the backward flip up the tree

That trick is a 180 degree backflip or more commonly known as a Flair, generally credited to Matt Hoffman as the first to pull it.

Good vid.

I do like this stuff. I admire it even more because i know i can't do it. I thought Ryan Leech was good, but this is better IMHO ;)

that is the best trials tiding i have ever seen. really well filmed and edditted with decent music too. i know a couple of young trials riders who keep showing me various vids on youtube and to be honest you get a bit bored of it but this guy seems to have pushed the boundaries. good work !

Back