damn 09 already havent ridden for a month

Since returning to work on 2nd Jan I have ridden home everyday 20 miles

Also been to Cannock twice - last Sunday & the sunday before that.

*Sits back & awaits medal*

Not rode for a few months as my beloved B17 was nicked (grr etc). Just about finished building up a bitsa this, bitsa that set up and was hoping for some pedalling action soon but i missed the hills so much i went on a walk last wednesday. I slipped on some ice in a random field and my right leg collapsed under me and snapped my tibia. Great, 100 yards from nearest road, dark, cooold, unable to move and no mobile! Luckily someone cycled past and called me an ambulance or i was in for an overnight stay in the ice..

Yeah, proper fecked off, 8 weeks in full leg plaster and poss might have to have a plate/screws shoved in my leg. Oh yeah, i'm skint too :cry: :evil: :? :shock:

If one more person tells me to "break a leg", i will surgically insert a crutch right up their bottom bracket. Take care comrades!!

m@ttster":2id4v3uk said:
Not rode for a few months as my beloved B17 was nicked (grr etc). Just about finished building up a bitsa this, bitsa that set up and was hoping for some pedalling action soon but i missed the hills so much i went on a walk last wednesday. I slipped on some ice in a random field and my right leg collapsed under me and snapped my tibia. Great, 100 yards from nearest road, dark, cooold, unable to move and no mobile! Luckily someone cycled past and called me an ambulance or i was in for an overnight stay in the ice..

Yeah, proper fecked off, 8 weeks in full leg plaster and poss might have to have a plate/screws shoved in my leg. Oh yeah, i'm skint too :cry: :evil: :? :shock:

If one more person tells me to "break a leg", i will surgically insert a crutch right up their bottom bracket. Take care comrades!!

Christ! yeah, bloody hell, getter better soon!

Back