For Sale For sale: Marzocchi Bomber Z2 Bam, Avid Arch Rival

arnomatic

Devout Dirtbag
Marzocchi Bomber Z2 BAM 190mm steerer- £85 posted £68 posted

The good!:
-Clean, smooth and scratch free stanchions (small wear to the plating from last owners use with contaminated lowers)
-Recently undergone full lower service (see it here), ridden maybe 10 times since
-New seal kit from the forum's favourite Marzocchi wizard @kraeMit
-New brake studs, also from Kraemit
-They work great

The not good:
-Scratched lowers
-Small crack in the faceplate
-Slight rounding to front bolts
-Non original steerer clamp bolt

The fork might look a little rough in the lowers, but it performs great and has given me no issue while using. Based on the negatives above, I've priced this lower than a lot of comparable forks online. The seal kit and brake studs cost me £50 from Kraemit alone, so hoping to make my money back for these at least! I'd keep an eye on the crack, but there is a lot of material in this area and hasn't put me off riding it. Please let me know if you'd advise otherwise.

Avid Arch Rival 50 - £50 posted

Both are the same brake, but they look like slightly different versions? Both move freely, and function as they should. One is missing the adjustable grub screw, something you'll likely have in your spares, but surprisingly not in mine! Can be used as is, if handy with spring tension. Legendary brakes that look ace on any retro build.

I'm in Bristol, so items include postage, knock some off if you can collect! I leave for a holiday next weekend so there may be a trading hiatus if not sold before then. Cheers for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_7930.jpeg
    IMG_7930.jpeg
    508.6 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_7931.jpeg
    IMG_7931.jpeg
    510.8 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_7935.jpeg
    IMG_7935.jpeg
    340.7 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_7936.jpeg
    IMG_7936.jpeg