Cougars in Captivity

IMAG0863_zpsm6luxp5t.jpg
Finally a decent photo of Loud Cougar!

Full Chorus 10 speed with 53/39 man rings up front and a girly 13-30 out back (its fookin hilly round here). If you look at the photo,I live in the flat bit about 250m lower than the vantage point in the pic.

This week has seen two new Cougars arrive at the zoo... Build threads coming soon.

Re:

My word that IS colourful.

Easier gearing and Campag are not really happy bedfellows, I have a similar compromise using a touring rear mech on my Basso.

It doesn't look quite right, but it works a treat.

Stopped off at my LBS for some bike wash (it's my regular but token contribution to keeping him in business) and caught the owner as he was chucking some gash in his van...

Me: "Hi Davy, did you get that bike wash in yet?"

Davy: "No, not yet. Fookin hell... That's some paintjob. Superb... How come you can make bikes look so good? I can't do that!"

"By the way...that's another different bike you've been riding... How many do you have?"

Me: "Erm... A few"
:D

Re:

The new 11 speed potenza groupset offers a 32t sprocket now. Shame the cranks are uglier than an ex wife and it has powershift

Re: Re:

cce":1s7ulm0v said:
Shame the cranks are uglier than an ex wife and it has powershift

Totally agree.

I've been wrestling with buying a new Chorus group for my Ti bike and rolling the Record 10 speed triple group down the fleet.

I just can't do it... The 4 arm cranks are awful. I would need to buy a 5 arm chainset to swap in.

Back