Coolwall - Kooka

Coolwall - Kooka

• Cool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uncool

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Radar":1a9gghor said:
I always thought Kooka tried too hard. Ringle, Paul, Pace, Yeti, Coco Chanel, Wicked did it (seemingly) effortlessly. Kooka well they are just too much. Sort of all the gear no idea school of thought; a we're going to be cooler than cool, hipper than hip and it is all too formulaic, and just doesn't work. Kooka is well sort of Burberry.

Tres uncool

But the Coolwall is fundamentally flawed - Ettos might not be cool now, but they were very very cool then!

Oh so true lol

But the Coolwall is fundamentally flawed - Ettos might not be cool now, but they were very very cool then!

I agree whole heartedly.

Bot kooka =
UNCOOL

I love the strong opinions on this forum. Keeps me coming back. BTW, I voted cool on the account that I was a snot nose little kid when these came out and I wanted to blow my nose with them til the cows came home (if you get my meaning?!? :shock: :?: ).

Things I remember being cool (or in some cases hyped by MBUK) BITD:-

Pace, Klein, Whisky Goat, Fat, Dogs BOLX
Bula hats (!), Ettos, Ringle, Manitou forks (the just black ones), Kona splatter paint jobs, Pauls

Seems like there's a lot of comments related to functionality on this thread...

Come on, there's a big majority on here that buy things based on how they look rather than how they function - nothing wrong with that as most of us are reliving our teenage dreams and couldn't afford the stuff with our paper round pocket money. So for them looking a bit blingy :shock: do Paul, Grafton, Cook Brothers etc etc not all follow the same trend? Maybe Kooka's components don't function as well but that does not make them uncool. The fact that many have survived their 'fragile' reputation makes them desirable - as do the negative comments ;)

I voted cool :cool:

Classic example of form before function! :evil:

Like anything that tries too hard to be cool.. seriously uncool!

Looks like Kooka is

cool.jpg

Got to say I'm slightly surprised ;)

Back