• Cool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uncool

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Looks like Trimble is officially

cool.jpg

Next up, wait and see ;)

I was hoping to be uncool. Never really gone for cool things. May have to sell and buy a different mtb ;) :LOL:

jez-4-bikes-max":2zy5cely said:
Swap you my Raleigh lizard tony for the crazy coloured Trimble frame?

Would love to but it's to small for you ;) :LOL: :LOL:

Trimble = Uncool

if someone skips town on you 3 days before a 40k cnc machine which you paid for was was suppose to show up at the new shop that is suppose to be rented with money you sent them to rent the shop, but they spent on moving to another state instead, does that make them uncool?

Re: Trimble = Uncool

mtnwing":1ipiz6xl said:
if someone skips town on you 3 days before a 40k cnc machine which you paid for was was suppose to show up at the new shop that is suppose to be rented with money you sent them to rent the shop, but they spent on moving to another state instead, does that make them uncool?

Mr Trimble is most certainly not cool. From what i heard from across the pond. bitd his business attitude here with importers was very bad. And as for the other family members saying you can buy the frames again. I've yet to see some one who has bought a new frame from their web site, Just the younger Trimble's who have 'new' frames.
A case of great frame shame about the designer :roll:

Re: Trimble = Uncool

mtnwing":2wkidjao said:

uhh, yes, very uncool.

Latest posts

Back