For Sale Help me clear some space - Stumpy carbon, Trek Y-22, Orange 5 frames, Pace RC-38 air force, marzocchi, manitou forks, plus other bits

2manybikes

Old School Hero
Hi, I've collected far too many bikes and bits that I don't ride enough, so I'm thinning the collection at prices to encourage rapid disappearance!

I don't have the time or energy to pack and post, so will be offering these prices for COLLECTION ONLY.

Trek Y-22 frame in orange, with icon stem and manitou fork (both original equipment I think) plus X-lite G-force riser bars. Frame has the fox vanilla air piggy back shock with remote lockout lever. It's a M/17" frame. £70 collected

Manitou R7 forks in black with remote lockout. both V-brake and disc mounts. 1 1/8" and 80mm travel from memory but not certain. Don't hold air for very long, so need a service. £50 collected

Pace RC38 air force 2 forks - 1 1/8" steerer, remote lockout lever. V-brake and disc, but v-brake bolts missing. All working fine, but they need taking apart and checking the internal spacers. One leg is slightly more extended than the other so the wheel doesn't sit perfectly straight. £60 collected

RS Revelation dual air (26"), 1 1/8" long steerer, off the Orange 5 frame. I think they're 120, but may be 140 mm. 20mm through axle. Well used and scuffed but work fine. £80 collected

Marzocchi XCR forks - old style narrow legs from an old Kona I think (pre 1998 I know, but I thought I'd sneak them in to this list!) - 1 1/8" steerer - don't seem to hold air any more. £15 collected

Shimano SLX disc brakes front and rear - no discs. both need bleeding. £40 collected.

Shimano XT M770 crank and BB with Raceface bash guard and two rings (inner and middle). £30 collected

Let me know if you want photos. Nothing is pristine, but it's also not in terrible condition. Ideally looking for collection in the Bournemouth area on the week of 20th November.

SOLD: Orange 5 frame - 2005 I think - in very dark blue/grey with fox RP23 rear shock. Comes with silver Cane Creek S8 headset and Orange seat clamp. Medium frame. Scuffed up, but all is working on it. £70

SOLD: Specialized Stumpjumper Expert carbon frame 2010 - size 17". Scuffed up but rides really nicely. Also missing two cable routing clips under the top tube, but I used zip ties and it was fine. Comes with the integrated headset and the press fit BB to fit shimano. £60

SOLD: Reynolds MTN C 26" carbon rear rim on DT 240S hub. DT revolution spokes. Also comes with the matching front also on DT 240S, but the front rim is cracked. £50

Last edited:
And I know, you’ll be asked this a lot, but I want to make sure, postage? I can buy labels and that, but if you pack and drop of?

Here's some terrible ones - will post some better tomorrow if you're interested in anything in particular. Could be persuaded to let go of the Orange sub 5 too, but that wouldn't be such a bargain as I love it!
1668277398156.png 1668277378110.png
1668277348749.png
1668277324266.png

I'd be up for the slx brakes for my son's bike (well it is currently mine but he is inheriting it for being too tall a 13 year old for his current bike). Current brakes on it are faulty so these would be a good option and match the rear mech. Maybe someone will feel generous and be able to collect and post to me?

I'd be up for the slx brakes for my son's bike (well it is currently mine but he is inheriting it for being too tall a 13 year old for his current bike). Current brakes on it are faulty so these would be a good option and match the rear mech. Maybe someone will feel generous and be able to collect and post to me?
I'm occasionally in sunbury/Farnborough if either if those are more convenient? Not for the next couple of weeks though

Back