Classic LOOK 96 KG - Road BIke

There is every justification - it is broken. It has broken for a reason. Plus, a little bit of research would have given you a guide to pricing. Good frames can be had for under £200. Flash wheels and a manky old 105 groupset doesnt justify trying to make light of a broken frame for an absurd price.

Re:

Why are you so angry about old bikes anyway? I thought you liked all this stuff? I'm just trying to sell what is a decent bike. As it is, you've inspired me. I'm going to thrash a few grand having it restored. Then I'm going to throw it in a canal.

Re:

One last thing- that link above is for the race replica kg96. This is not a race replica. Having assessed my knowledge, are you genuinely implying that I wrote kg96 on the frame? In old paint or whatever it's in? Simple answer is no. This is a kg96.

As for the manky 105, I can only apologise. I did try to smash my dura-ace di2 chain set on the bike. Unfortunately my toy hammer snapped the seat lug.

legrandefromage":2fsupkcg said:
There is every justification - it is broken. It has broken for a reason. Plus, a little bit of research would have given you a guide to pricing. Good frames can be had for under £200. Flash wheels and a manky old 105 groupset doesnt justify trying to make light of a broken frame for an absurd price.

I agree with you legrandefromage
From memory there was a song called "The King of Wishful Thinking" & It must have been written with this guy in mind!!

£700 would buy a clean tidy example with a clean shiny drivetrain.

£500 would still buy something in better structural condition and will still have its original decals and not some homemade stickers that have gone wonky.

£115 plus postage bagged someone a clean tidy frame with no structural defects to worry about recently on ebay.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back