Classic Italian / English

Hi, been out all day.

Just got back from training ready for a race next weekend.

As listed in the original post I am really after a complete bike with Campagnolo throughout. Either good Columbus or Reynolds (not Ishiwata). Something with good chrome rear end and forks. Possibly some panto and original patina and fairly tidy. Something that looks good and a normal colour scheme so not pinks, purples, yellows.

I already have SLX and Cinelli Lugs that is getting full re-chrome and has Campag, also have Reynolds Titan with GPM, and 50's / 60's English with Campag.

Something like a San Marco, De Rosa, Rossin, Scapin, Battaglin, Basso, Zullo, Pennine. Hope that makes sense.

Hi

As in original post 70's / 80's bike with period components with shifters on downtube so would comply with L’Eroica, so before 92.

OK I sent you pictures of the Cavallo, I just weighed it @ 8.2 kg including pedals. ( front mech and shifters + cable to fit ).
I also sourced an engraved Cavallo Record crankset ( triple ) as an option.
The current brakes are Galli criterium ( very light ), the only Campag brakes i have are Victory ( nice script lettering but allen bolt, I need nutted...) . I will be fitting Campag front mech and shifters. There are nice cable guides an top of the BB shell and delicate pointed lugs. It can of course be re-finished to your choice of colour, but the blue / white pearl fade is very attractive (to my taste!).

I'll post a pic of the completed build.

Back