For Sale Some nice handmade parts ...

caemis

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi there!

Collecting some part the last few months its time to clean up as the current bike is almost finished and I won't need those any longer.

1. Fillet Brazed stem sold by Analog Cycles Vermont, made in the States. 0mm Reach with 1" steerer but 31.8 bar clamp. Usable height around 15-16cm - so pretty much adding stack to the classic stubby headtube:

IMG_20230703_141843.jpg IMG_20230703_141847.jpg IMG_20230703_141855.jpg

Its at 195$ sans shipping and customs, so I am after 150€ (New Price) 100€ or 85£

SOLD:
2. Forks made by Eva at Liberation Fab in Pittsburgh. 44.5 AC, 50mm rake, Pacenti crown, rack mounts, 12mm Thru axle (PMW included); 1 1/8 straight steerer with 28.5 length. Made for my Lobster but I do like the looks of the original one better on the bike. Still a really beautiful piece of art.

A new fork would start at 450$, I ask for 380€ (New Price)250€/220£.

I am open to offers. International shipping possible and on top the sales price.

If you have questions, need more pics or want to discuss zero reach stems, just drop me a PM.

Best wishes,
Nora

Last edited:
Hi, really like the forks! where are you based - are you in the UK? otherwise approximately what would shipping be to UK?

Hi, really like the forks! where are you based - are you in the UK? otherwise approximately what would shipping be to UK?
Hi. Not in the UK. I would ship from Germany - shipping usually is around 30€/26£ insured. About customs/taxes which might add later in the UK I am not certain, but I had a wheelset sold and shipped over to UK last year with "Hermes" from my side, with no customs added in the end.

That fork is amazing! I love it. are you sticking with a steel Rock Lobster fork or a suspension fork?

I have a RL gravel bike with a handbuilt fork - its amazing...

Its a steel fork on my Lobster as well, Paul had build with the frame some years ago... Thanks :)

🤩

Just make me an offer. I really need the space as my workshop-space has been terminated...

Back