Claimed 95 Xizang it’s a lightning

Maybe the ad has changed but it doesn't mention xizang in the title or description.

The photo and title combo are definitely misleading though.

I'd be more concerned that the SID's appear to be navy blue Judys.

I questioned him when he said that he imported it from US, well surely you will have some paperwork with it then, cos I know if I had a titanium gt imported id keep all paperwork.
But no, he said he didn't.
Originally he had the title saying Xixang, but on the first line of the description it stated lightning.

Re:

Last time it was for sale it had Xizang in title (full bike at about £2k)

He had a few other nice bikes too. A pace and a hei hei I think. All way overpriced for the spec.

Thing is , a Lightning frame fetches just as much as a Xizang anyway (if not more sometimes) so no idea why he doesn’t just re-sticker it properly

The way I read it , is he knows it’s not a Xizang but isn’t correcting the fact in the advert. It’s a little bit unethical but he’s not actually lying. When advert came up I read it and it did say Lightning and no mention of him saying it’s a Xizang.

Edited to add - advert just changed to include Lightning and Xizang in advert now

I asked him outright if he knows it to be a lightning. Not just whether he bought it as a Xixang or not. This alone put me off buying it. Like I said I was doing a private deal with him.
But ended up buying your gt Dom

Magpiegifts":1hv2t6s2 said:
I asked him outright if he knows it to be a lightning. Not just whether he bought it as a Xixang or not. This alone put me off buying it. Like I said I was doing a private deal with him.
But ended up buying your gt Dom

Rule 1 of selling stuff is be honest. Keeps folk happy and coming back. You have to buy the seller as much as the item so if you get a bad feeling it’s best to walk away for sure.

Plus it’s overpriced as they do come up cheaper as full bikes if you wait

The reason I outed it is because am fed up off seeing listings ike this, buying frame and forks n headset, fine then take the photos of what’s for sale.

And then there is the ambiguity about the frame itself, look how many listings there have been for Zaskar’s that are not Zaskar’s and sure there are many ppl been had over.

Back