Cilo Ladies MTB

Will give that a go. Maybe stick a pizza rack on it and some tan walls too while I’m at it. Cheers peeps :)
Yes! Cruisify and Rack it up!

What sort of clearance do ye get on it? You could maybe run some decently fat tyres provided no knobblies

Yea set of 2.3s should give it that look. Here's an example with some fat Frank's (2.35) on a mixte frame

IMG_2507_o.jpeg

Clearance is massive. I was even considering 660b but I don’t really have the funds atm. Some fatties sound like a good option in the meantime.

Clearance is massive. I was even considering 660b but I don’t really have the funds atm. Some fatties sound like a good option in the meantime.
Definitely try some fat Frank's, if generous clearance 2.5 could even be an option, super comfy ride. I'd personally keep it 26 with fat tyres but that's just because I love the wheelsize. Also if you were to go bigger you'd probably have less clearance overall.

Hello. I’ve decided to sell this minus the cranks (replaced with some Deore ones). Hit me up if you’re interested in first dibs. Will be going on flea bay for £100 later today. Based in Sheffield, S11.

Attachments

• IMG_1859.jpeg
    IMG_1859.jpeg
    887.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1861.jpeg
    IMG_1861.jpeg
    507.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1862.jpeg
    IMG_1862.jpeg
    347.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1863.jpeg
    IMG_1863.jpeg