Charity Euro Bike Trip - Anyone help ? Accomodation etc :-)

uktyler":23za1zwu said:
If you let me know dates I might be able to put you up in Germany, I live in a small village a couple of hours from Berlin, but I might be in the UK in September.

The German rail network is very good, and cycle friendly. There seems to be offers on European tickets at the minute, meaning from here you can travel to most other cities in neighbouring countries for 39 euros, and that includes overnight trains, so you can sleep and travel, leaving more time for sightseeing.

http://www.bahn.com/i/view/DEU/en/price ... ravel.shtm

Aahhh mate... That would be so grand ;) I dont have a set date as yet as I am still in the process of getting bits together. Got most so not too worried :D Will let you know a date the sec I have one ;) Diamond ;) ;) ;)

zeitnah":1loyo2qb said:
delboy009":1loyo2qb said:
Nobody willing to put me up for the night :( I dont smell or anything !! :LOL:

Come on guys, its for a well worthy cause !! Any country in any part of
Europe :D :D :D

If you don't mind my smell :D I could probably arrange accommodation in Vienna.

Cheers, Peter

Ha ha .... Im sure Vienna dont smell so bad Peter !! Or did you mean your feet ?? I aint top and toe if thats what your thinking :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

No but really, that would be fantastic if possible :D :D I have to sort all the realsistic logistics once I have a few places to stay and see what works, but any and all offers are Sooooo appreciated ;) :D Will keep all you guys for P.Ms once I know dates etc, and hope to God the offer still stands ;)

Cheers guys.
Del

if you go through geneva during the week ( monday-thursday / commuting back to france on week ends) can accomodate you ;)

can even do some french cooking :LOL:

bduc61":2ukrg73g said:
if you go through geneva during the week ( monday-thursday / commuting back to france on week ends) can accomodate you ;)

can even do some french cooking :LOL:

That sounds absolutely ace ;) ;) :D Im so chuffed that people here on Retrobike, who you know so little are willing to help out still :D Once I have a set date ill be sure to be asking if the offer still stands :D

Thanks again and hope to being seeing some of you soon.

Del

Back