cannondale sm600

Re:

B@llx if I'd known it was that nice under the foam padding I wouldn't have sold it :cool:

Seriously glad it's gone to someone who will use it...it was just wrong to keep it stored away. I am sue Adrian would agree :D

Ha! I was waiting for you to show up, yea it's all good and getting used day now. Even the tyres are holding up.

Re: Re:

Antstark":3qjdfx6z said:
B@llx if I'd known it was that nice under the foam padding I wouldn't have sold it :cool:

Seriously glad it's gone to someone who will use it...it was just wrong to keep it stored away. I am sue Adrian would agree :D

Absolutely :)

I have a habit of buying large Cannondales as Ant will testify!

Chute55uk":2t7l9ajj said:
Well if you end up buying a large r500 in black from 88/89 then let me know

Which one's that? Got a pic?

Re: Re:

Yip..Adrian is the source of the great and good when it comes to vintage cannondales :)

You'll have to join a queue for a black lightening mate. Only ever seen one for sale on US ebay

raidan73":f7v0nlka said:
Antstark":f7v0nlka said:

Absolutely :)

I have a habit of buying large Cannondales as Ant will testify!

Oh Black Lightning. I think there's a couple on eBay.com just now

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back