Cannondale F700 build and jib vids

Love this, both the build and the riding. Have a hankering after a trials bike myself currently but just shows what can be done on a stock MTB build.
BITD everyone did a bit of trials as it was in the mags with Martin/Martyn, Hans Ray, Akrigg etc so I spent my fair share of time on picnic benches etc but never mastered pedal kicks.

Love this, both the build and the riding. Have a hankering after a trials bike myself currently but just shows what can be done on a stock MTB build.
BITD everyone did a bit of trials as it was in the mags with Martin/Martyn, Hans Ray, Akrigg etc so I spent my fair share of time on picnic benches etc but never mastered pedal kicks.
Thank you!

You are right, trials was always featured in MBUK (which I miss dearly!). Those four guys were a huge inspiration to me as a young teenager. I met Hans a month back, such a nice guy!

For me now, almost any bike I can put confidence in (good brakes and a reliable hub) I’ll try to do throw over an obstacle. It can make fairly mundane bikes rides into something much more exciting.

Keep trying the pedal kick if you can! I’m sure you’ll get it!

Latest posts

Back