Can anyone still remember the Cannock Chase classic route???

Cheers steve, love the idea of building a route memory map.

I have been looking for my Cannock Chase Classic teeshirt, i am sure i still have it somewhere, i think it was white with sort of bright yellow/green artwork on it!

Hi Dave, hows things?

Do you know what i hadn't thought of asking Steve. i will send him and e-mail and see what he says.

Anyway, no still havn't got tyhe cruz sorted to be honest i am looking for a 94 Yeti ARC to build up and can't afford to do both. when i get it done i will be using that as my full time xc rig.

My Palmer build is going in dirt Mag next issue, supposed to be a 4 page feature but we will see. Still can't bring myself to bloody ride it though! Whats wrong with me!!!

Been busy riding downhill as late, but still really missing my trail riding. keep thinking about training for some 12 hour races next year..... do you fancy it? bit of a challenge???

12 hrs, hmmm might do have been in a bit of training of late so am bit fitter, finally bought a roadie and discovered i actually enjoy it.
Why a 94 arc ? bear in mind mate you will be riding a 13/14 year old aluminium bike! take it easy on it.
Have been looking in dirt (has gone pants now its monthly) for your bike was wondering when it would appear, bet you cant wait! Get it down the hill in the mud! :D

Back